At the Alison Lawson Centre we not only help children but change the lives of adults with dyslexia & similar difficulties. Brain plasticity means that you can make changes to your brain, the way you process information and the performance of your eyes!
Living with dyslexia can be tough. Your confidence is low, you feel frustrated and might think you could not cope with further study. People don’t understand how you feel or have told you that you’re lazy or just not trying hard enough.
We have heard this from many clients but are always rewarded when people complete the Alison Lawson program and talk about the changes they experience and general increase in confidence.
This quick and effective eye correction & visual processing treatment is revolutionary. It will give you answers to your learning difficulties & help you to move forward.
Although everyone is different many students & adults have reported the following benefits:
- retaining more information/memory improvement
- more productive/focused in meetings/lectures
- improved reading comprehension
- increase confidence/reduced anxiety
- better time management/more organised
- hearing better/able to following conversations/ quicker to respond to verbal questions
- vision improvement/tracking better & able to read smaller print
- letters not moving
- no headaches
- not so tired when reading
- improved spelling
- easier to get thoughts on paper
- writing improvement/neater/faster
- driving easier/better judgement/better hand-eye coordination
- mind not ‘fuzzy’
Book an assessment today to see if we can help you train your brain! You are worth the investment!